CHOM Burger sizzled out of the mind of that guy over there… Mr. Colton Soelberg. He’s been feeding Provo, UT better than anyone for over a decade now (ahem… Communal Restaurant & Pizzeria 712).
We Serve Burgers, Fries, Salads, and Shakes – Yay!
- Our beef is never frozen, and higher quality blend than any other fast casual restaurant in Utah – BRISKET, SHORT RIB & CHUCK. CHOM is a no-gut-bomb burger zone
- We offer a fresh POTATO BUN from local favorite, Shirley’s Bakery
- We get our BACON from Dailys Premium Meats in Salt lake City
- FRIES – Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside
- You’ve probably never had more fresh SALADS
- The Ice Cream for our SHAKES comes from none other than Rockwell’s Creamery in Provo. We’re talking high quality milk fat baby!
- We provide high-quality GLUTEN FREE & VEGETARIAN options
- AND… We have the BIGGEST and BRIGHTEST SIGN in downtown Provo
We can’t wait to meet you!